Instructions for presentation
- Check the date and time of your presentation, as well as the room of your session - the detailed Scientific Programme is available at http://www.eccs2010.eu/programme .
- Format of the slides: PDF or PPT.
- All speakers must go to their session room 15 minutes before the session starts, and contact the session chair. Slide presentations must be installed in the existing room computer.
- There will be one or two members of the Organizing Committee present in each room, supporting speakers and helping with technical issues.
- All presentations will be video recorded, except if a speaker specifically asks not to do it. Videos will be made available on-line, at the ASSYST Digital Library ( http://www.assystcomplexity.eu/video.jsp ), integrated in a future "ECCS'10" collection. This collection will have more than 200 records from the conference, putting together videos, abstracts and papers, allowing to present your research after the conference and in front of a broader audience.
- Check the date and time of your poster presentation - the detailed Scientific Programme is available at http://www.eccs2010.eu/programme .
- Poster authors must present themselves at the Conference Desk at 12:30 the day of their presentation. Posters will be scotched to placards between 12:30 and 13:00.
- Two members of the Organizing Committee will be available to help indicating the place for each poster and with all other technical details.
- Posters will be presented between 13:00 and 14:00. During this period, authors will have the opportunity to discuss their posters with other conference attendees. Posters will be placed in the placards until the end of the day.
- Posters format: A0 (841x1189mm) in vertical layout.